Thinking back to making my first set of tiki mugs last winter. ❄️🌬☃ I don’t think I have been this excited to make something since I discovered blogging in 2009, Polaroids in 2010, or making necklaces out of rocks in 2013. 🤔🤔🤔😳 I’m getting ready to start my 4th pottery class and want to try making a sake set… But will probably end up making more tiki mugs because they’re so fun. 😊 🤓
This recipe is another cocktail with homemade orgeat! Editing a little vid this weekend, will put up ASAP! 😊
- 3 small strawberries
- .75 oz fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- .75 oz orgeat
- 2 oz London dry gin
- 4 dashes Peychaud's Bitters
1. Muddle strawberries, sliced and stemmed, in a rocks glass.
2. Add lemon juice, orgeat, and gin, and top with crushed ice.
3. Dash bitters over ice, and top with more crushed ice for a snow-cone effect.
4. Garnish with half strawberry.
Recipe found on @refinery29! 🙂